One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Out of hospital pediatric cardiac.Ann Emerg Med. 2005; 46: 512-522
- Pediatric cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a collective review.Ann Emerg Med. 1999; 33: 195-205
- Pediatric patients requiring CPR in the prehospital setting.Ann Emerg Med. 1995; 25: 495-501
- Out-of-hospital ventricular fibrillation in children and adolescents: causes and outcomes.Ann Emer Med. 1995 Apr; 25: 484-491
- Early defibrillation. National Association of EMS Physicians, Standards and Clinical Practice Committee.Pre Hosp Emerg Care. 2000; 4: 358
- Pediatric advanced life support.Circulation. 2005; 112: IV-167-IV-187
- Pediatric advanced life support: 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC.Circulation. 2010; 2010: S639-S946
Spectrum Equity Investors. Available at: www.surveymonkey.com, Accessed October 2011.
- Do doctors position defibrillation paddles correctly?.Observational Study British Medical Journal. 2001; 322: 1393-1394
- Special report—pediatric basic and advanced life support: 2010 International Consensus on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care Science with Treatment Recommendations.Circulation. 2010; 122: S468-S515
- Placement of defibrillator paddles—how correct are we?.Journal Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine. 2003; 4: 200-204
- Public access resuscitation program including defibrillator training for laypersons: a randomized trial to evaluate the impact of training course duration.Resuscitation. 2008; 76 (151): 419-424
- Retention of cardiopulmonary resuscitation skills among nursing personnel: what makes the difference?.Heart Lung. 1989; 18 (152): 520-525
- A manikin-based observational study on cardiopulmonary resuscitation skills at the Osaka Senri Medical Rally.Resuscitation. 2008; 78: 333-339
- Sudden cardiac death: epidemiology, transient risk and intervention assessment.Ann Intern Med. 1993; 119: 1187-1197
- Impact of retention: comparison of two CPR training programs.Am J Public Health. 1982; 72: 849-852
☆Prior presentations: American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference October 2012, New Orleans, LA (phase 1 and 2 data); American College of Emergency Medicine October 2011, San Francisco, CA (phase 1 data only); and American Federation of Medical Research Eastern Regional Meeting, April 2012 (phase 1 data Only) Washington, DC—Awarded AFMR Eastern Regional Meeting Notable Poster Award.
☆☆Funding sources/disclosures: Inova Research Seed (Grant No. 10.098 ).