One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Ethanol-associated metabolic disorders.Emerg Med Clin North Am. 1989; 7: 943-961
- The Royal College of Physicians report on alcohol: guidelines for managing Wernicke's encephalopathy in the accident and emergency department.Alcohol Alcohol. 2002; 37 ([Erratum in: Alcohol Alcohol. 2003 May-Jun;38(3):291]): 513-521
- Prevalence of folate deficiency in emergency department patients with alcohol-related illness or injury.Am J Emerg Med. 1992; 10: 203-207
- Dietary intakes and vitamin status of a sample of homeless people in Paris.Eur J Clin Nutr. 2002; 56: 313-320
- A population study of the influence of beer consumption on folate and homocysteine concentrations.Eur J Clin Nutr. 2001; 55: 605-609
- Ethanal.in: Goldfrank's toxicologic emergencies. 8th ed. McGraw-Hill, New York2006: 1147-1161