One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Cannabinoid hyperemesis relieved by compulsive bathing.Mayo Clin Proc. 2009; 84: 76-77
- Cannabinoid hyperemesis: cyclical hyperemesis in association with chronic cannabis abuse.Gut. 2004; 53: 1566-1570
- Cannabinoid hyperemesis and compulsive bathing: a case series and paradoxical pathophysiological explanation.J Am Board Fam Med. 2010; 23: 90-93
- Cannabinoid hyperemesis: a case series of 98 patients.Mayo Clin Proc. 2012; 87: 114-119
- Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome: literature review and proposed diagnosis and treatment algorithm.South Med J. 2011; 104: 659-664
- Consensus guidelines for managing postoperative nausea and vomiting.Anesth Analg. 2003; 97: 62-71
- Chapter 69. Antipsychotics.in: Nelson L.S. Lewin N.A. Howland M.A. Hoffman R.S. Goldfrank L.R. Flomenbaum N.E. Goldfrank's toxicologic emergencies. 9th ed. NY, McGraw-Hill, New York2011: 1003-1015
- Interactions between dopamine transporter and cannabinoid receptor ligands in rhesus monkeys.Psychopharmacology. 2012; 222: 425-438
- Analysis of tolerance and behavorial/physical dependance during chronic CB1 agonist treatment: effects of CB1 agonists, antagonists and noncannabinoid drugs.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2013; 344: 319-328
☆The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose, and the case report received no funding. All listed authors have participated in writing this report and approved of this submission.