One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Changes in collateral channel filling immediately after controlled coronary artery occlusion by an angioplasty balloon in human subjects.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1985; 5: 587-592
- Third universal definition of myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2012; 126: 2020-2035
- STEMI equivalent: are we missing the STEMIs?.([Internet]. London: British Cardiovascular Society; [cited 2015 Jan 31] Available from:)
- Isolated mid-anterior myocardial infarction: a special electrocardiographic sub-type of acute myocardial infarction consisting of ST-elevation in non-consecutive leads and two different morphologic types of ST-depression.Int J Cardiol. 1994; 46: 37-47
- Acute myocardial infarction entailing ST-segment elevation in lead aVL: electrocardiographic differentiation among occlusion of the left anterior descending, first diagonal, and first obtuse marginal coronary arteries.Am Heart J. 1996; 131: 38-42
- Electrocardiographic features and prognosis in acute diagonal or marginal branch occlusion.Am J Emerg Med. 2007; 25: 170-173https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2006.06.014
- Prediction of isolated first diagonal branch occlusion by 12-lead electrocardiography: ST segment shift in leads I and aVL.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1994; 23: 1557-1561
- Value of the electrocardiogram in localizing the occlusion site in the left anterior descending coronary artery in acute anterior myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 34: 389-395