One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Epidemiology of urinary tract infections: incidence, morbidity, and economic costs.Am J Med. 2002; 113: 5S-13S
- Early antibiotic treatment for pediatric febrile urinary tract infection and renal scarring.JAMA Pediatr. 2016; 170: 848-854
- Phenazopyridine hydrochloride: the use and abuse of an old standby for UTI.Urol Nurs. 2004; 24: 207-209
- Acquired methemoglobinemia and hemolytic anemia after usual doses of phenazopyridine.Drug Intell Clin Pharm. 1982; 16: 157-159
- Hypersensitivity hepatitis due to phenazopyridine hydrochloride.N Engl J Med. 1972; 286: 1090-1091
- Pharmacological studies on the mode of action of flavoxate.Arch Int Pharmacodyn Ther. 1984; 268: 301-302
- Clinical comparison of flavoxate and phenazopyridine.Urology. 1975; 5: 612-615
- Evaluation of symptom checkers for self-diagnosis and triage: audit study.BMJ. 2015; 531: h3480
- Best over the counter bladder infection treatment.[Accessed November 28, 2016])