One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Bundled Payment in the U.S.: The Slow March Is Almost Over.N Engl J Med Catalyst. November 2015; (Available from:)
- Setting value-based payment goals — HHS efforts to improve U.S. health care.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 897-899
- Successful acute care payment reform requires working with the emergency department.in: Health Affairs Blog. May 5. 2015 (Available from:)http://healthaffairs.org/blog/2015/05/05/successful-acute-care-payment-reform-requires-working-with-the-emergency-department
- From volume to value: better ways to pay for health care.Health Aff. 2009; 28: 1418-1428
- The Building Blocks of Successful Payment Reform.Payment Reform Series #3. Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement. June 2015
- A Guide to Physician Alternative Payment - Focused Models.American Medical Association, November 2015
Emergency Department (ED): Median Time From ED Arrival to ED Departure for Admitted ED Patients. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Available from: https://www.qualitymeasures.ahrq.gov/summaries/summary/49171/emergency-department-ed-median-time-from-ed-arrival-to-ed-departure-for-admitted-ed-patients?q=0495.
- Diagnostic accuracy in patients admitted to hospitals with cellulitis.Dermatol Online J. 2011; 17: 1
- N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide testing in the emergency department: beneficial effects on hospitalization, costs, and outcome.Am Heart J. 2008; 156: 71-77
- Clinical criteria to prevent unnecessary diagnostic testing in emergency department patients with suspected pulmonary embolism.J Thromb Haemost. 2004; 2: 1247-1255
- Validity of a set of clinical criteria to rule out injury to the cervical spine in patients with blunt trauma. National Emergency X-radiography Utilization Study Group.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 94-99