- Rudd R.A.
- Seth P.
- David F.
- Scholl L.
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Increases in drug and opioid-involved overdose deaths — United States, 2010–2015.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2016; 65: 1445-1452https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm655051e1
- Actions to address opioid-drug-related overdoses and deaths.J Pain Palliat Care Pharmacother. 2015; 29: 133-139
- Expanding access to naloxone in the United States.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2014; 52: 989e992
- Prescription naloxone: a novel approach to heroin overdose prevention.Ann Emerg Med. 2007; 49: 172-177
- Increasing naloxone awareness and use the role of health care practitioners.JAMA. April 05, 2018; 319 (Published online): 2073-2074
☆This study was presented in part at the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Midyear Clinical Meeting & Exhibition, December 6, 2017; Orlando, Florida, United States.