- Safiejko K.
- Smereka J.
- Filipiak K.J.
- et al.
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Effectiveness and safety of hypotension fluid resuscitation in traumatic hemorrhagic shock: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Cardiol J. 2020 Jul 10; https://doi.org/10.5603/CJ.a2020.0096
- Military application of tranexamic acid in trauma emergency resuscitation (MATTERs) study.Arch Surg. 2012; 147: 113-119https://doi.org/10.1001/archsurg.2011.287
- The effects of tranexamic acid and prothrombin complex concentrate on the coagulopathy of trauma: an in vitro analysis of the impact of severe acidosis.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2013; 75: 954-960https://doi.org/10.1097/TA.0b013e31829e20bf
- Tranexamic acid and perioperative bleeding in children: what do we still need to know?.Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2019; 32: 343-352https://doi.org/10.1097/ACO.0000000000000728
- Estimating the mean and variance from the median, range, and the size of a sample.BMC Med Res Methodol. 2005; 5: 13https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2288-5-13
- Tranexamic acid administration to pediatric trauma patients in a combat setting: the pediatric trauma and tranexamic acid study (PED-TRAX).J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2014; 77 (discussion 858): 852-858
- Tranexamic acid in pediatric combat trauma requiring massive transfusions and mortality.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2020 Aug; 89: S242-S245https://doi.org/10.1097/TA.0000000000002701
- Safety of tranexamic acid during pediatric trauma: a Nationwide database study.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2018; 19: e637-e642https://doi.org/10.1097/PCC.0000000000001724
- Experience in an urban level 1 trauma center with tranexamic acid in pediatric trauma: a retrospective chart review.J Intensive Care Med. 2020; (885066619890834)https://doi.org/10.1177/0885066619890834
- Effect of out-of-hospital tranexamic acid vs placebo on 6-month functional neurologic outcomes in patients with moderate or severe traumatic brain injury.JAMA. 2020; 324: 961-974https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2020.8958