One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- The poisonous plants of Hawaii.Hawaiian Forest Agric. 1920; 17: 61
- Poisonous Plants of Hawaii.Tong Publishing Company, Honolulu, HI1944
- Euphorbia pulcherrima: Toxicity to rats.Toxicon. 1971; 9: 301-302
- Deadly Harvest: A Guide to Common Poisonous Plants.Holt, Rinehart and Winston, New York, NY1969
- Toxicology of poinsettia.Clin Toxicol. 1978; 13: 27-45
- Toxicity of fresh poinsettia (Euphorbia pulcherrima) to Sprague-Dawley rats.Clin Toxicol. 1980; 16: 167-173
- Toxicity potential of poinsettia.Vet Hum Toxicol. 1990; 32: 368
- 1993 Annual report of the American Association of Poison Control Centers Toxic Surveillance System.Am J Emerg Med. 1994; 12: 546-584
- Local toxicity from a poinsettia plant: A case report.J Pediatr. 1983; 102: 404-405
- Severe contact dermatitis from poinsettia.Arch Dermatol. 1974; 109: 909-910
☆The data presented in this manuscript were provided to the authors as a data grant from the American Association of Poison Control Centers.