One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation with interposed abdominal compression in dogs.Anesth Analg. 1982; 61: 645-651
- Improved oxygen delivery during cardiopulmonary resuscitation with interposed abdominal compressions.Ann Emerg Med. 1983; 12: 128-135
- Regional blood flow during cardiopulmonary resuscitation with abdominal counterpulsation in dogs.Am J Emerg Med. 1984; 2: 123-128
- Perfusion of the cerebral cortex using abdominal counterpulsation during CPR.Am J Emerg Med. 1984; 2: 391-393
- Interposed abdominal compression-CPR in human subjects.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 226-229
- Preliminary results: Interposed abdominal compression CPR vs. standard CPR in prehospital cardiopulmonary arrest.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 354
- Pancreatic injury associated with interposed abdominal compressions in pediatric cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Am J Emerg Med. 1984; 2: 510-512
- Gastric inflation in relation to airway pressure.Acta Anesthesiol Scand. 1961; 5: 107-114
- Complications of CPR.Crit Care Med. 1981; 9: 424
- Adjunctive techniques and equipment for cardiopulmonary resuscitation.(pp. 634–665)in: Stephenson Jr., HE Cardiac Arrest and Resuscitation. C. V. Mosby Co, St. Louis1974: 634-665
- Cardiac Arrest and Resuscitation. C. V. Mosby Co, St. Louis1974: 733 3rd edition.
- High-pressure ventilation during CPR with 95% O2-5% CO2.Crit Care Med. 1982; 10: 505-508
- Resuscitation and arterial blood gas abnormalities during prolonged cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 676-679
- Influence of interposed ventilation pressure upon artificial cardiac output during CPR in dogs.Crit Care Med. 1980; 8: 127-130
- Intrapulmonary epinephrine during cardiopulmonary resuscitation: Improved regional blood flow and resuscitation in dogs.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 79-86
☆Supported in part by research grant HL-29398 and Research Career Development Award HL-00587 (Dr. Babbs) from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, U.S. Public Health Service.
☆☆Presented at the Fifth Purdue Conference on CPR and Defibrillation. West Lafayette, Indiana, September 25–26, 1984.