One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- A renaissance of CPR research.Crit Care Med. 1980; 8: 119
- New developments in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.JAMA. 1980; 244: 1366-1370
- The New CPR.in: Jacobson S Resuscitation. Churchill Livingstone, New York1983: 27-37
- Physiology of cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Annu Rev Med. 1981; 32: 435-442
- Relative lack of coronary blood flow during closed-chest resuscitation in dogs.Circulation. 1982; 66: 297-302
- Regional blood flow during cardiopulmonary resuscitation in dogs using simultaneous and nonsimultaneous compression and ventilation.Circulation. 1983; 67: 258-265
- Coronary blood flow during cardiopulmonary resuscitation in swine.Circulation. 1983; 69: 174-180
- The physiology of external cardiac massage: High-impulse cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Circulation. 1984; 70: 86-101
- Prehospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation: is it effective?.JAMA. 1985; (in press)
- Is CPR on the right track?.Can Med Assoc J. 1984; 131: 429-433
- Who shall Live? Who Shall Die?.in: Eisenberg MS Bergner L Hallstrom AP Sudden Cardiac Death in the Community. Praeger Scientific, Philadelphia1984: 44-58
- Paramedic programs and out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: I. Factors associated with successful resuscitation.Am J Public Health. 1979; 69: 30-38
- A multivariate analysis of the risk of coronary heart disease in Framingham.J Chron Dis. 1967; 20: 511-524
- Bystander-initiated cardiopulmonary resuscitation in the management of ventricular fibrillation.Ann Intern Med. 1979; 90: 737-740
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrests: Factors associated with survival.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 237-243
- Sudden Cardiac death: I. A decade's experience with out-of-hospital resuscitation.Mod Concepts Cardiovasc Dis. 1980; 49: 31-36
- Community-based cardiopulmonary resuscitation: What have we learned?.Ann NY Acad Sci. 1982; 382: 330-342
- Community cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Annu Rev Med. 1980; 31: 453-462
- Development and implementation of emergency CPR instructions via telephone.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 695-700
☆Supported in part by grants from the National Center for Health Services Research (nos. HS-04894, HS-03215, HS-04000, HS-02456, and HS-05174).
☆☆Presented at the Fifth Purdue Conference on CPR and Defibrillation, West Lafayette, Indiana, September 25–26, 1984.