One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Resuscitation of the heart in ventricular standstill by external electrical stimulation.New Engl J Med. 1952; 247: 768-771
- Treatment of Stokes-Adams disease by external electric stimulation of the heart.Circulation. 1954; 9: 482-493
- Safety and efficacy of noninvasive cardiac pacing.New Engl J Med. 1983; 309: 1166-1168
- Transthoracic pacing during CPR.Ann Emerg Med. 1981; 10: 113-116
- Transvenous cardiac pacing in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Crit Care Med. 1991; 9: 666-668
- Pacemaker insertion for prehospital bradyasystolic cardiac arrest.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 101-103
- Emergency department use of transcutaneous pacing for cardiac arrests.Crit Care Med. 1984; 12: 301
- Pathophysiologic observations in prehospital ventricular fibrillation and sudden cardiac death.Circulation. 1974; 49: 790-798
- Prehospital brady-asystolic cardiac arrest.Ann Intern Med. 1978; 88: 741-745
- Sudden death in hospitalized patients: cardiac rhythm disturbances detected by ambulatory electrocardiographic monitoring.J Amer Coll Cardiol. 1983; 2: 798-805
- Use of external electric pacemaker in cardiac arrest.JAMA. 1955; 159: 1428-1431
- Immediate emergency department external cardiac pacing for prehospital bradyasystolic arrest.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 387
- Immediate transthoracic pacing for cardiac asystole in an emergency department setting.Am J Emerg Med. 1985; 3: 125-128
- External noninvasive cardiac pacing in out-of-hospital cardiac arres.Crit Care Med. 1983; 11: 779-782
- Prehospital use of transcutaneous cardiac pacing.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 387-388
- Developments in external cardiac pacing (abstract).Am J Emerg Med. 1984; 2: 349
☆Presented at the Fifth Purdue Conference on CPR and Defibrillation, West Lafayette, Indiana, September 25–26, 1984.