One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Sodium bicarbonate administration during cardiac arrest.JAMA. 1976; 235: 506
- Resuscitation and arterial blood gas abnormalities during prolonged cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 676-679
- latrogenic alkalosis in CPR.Emergency Med. 1981; 13: 55-63
- Standards and guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and emergency cardiac care (ECC).JAMA. 1980; 244: 453-509
- Metabolic acidosis: A factor in cardiac resuscitation.South Med J. 1967; 60: 926-932
- Central venous pH as a predictor of arterial pH in prolonged cardiac arrest.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 684-687
- Serial blood gas studies during cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Ann Emerg Med. 1970; 72: 465-469
☆Presented at the Fifth Purdue Conference on CPR and Defibrillation, West Lafayette, Indiana, September 25–26, 1984.