One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Implantation of the automatic defibrillator: The subxiphoid approach.Ann Thorac Surg. 1982; 34: 515-520
- An evaluation of left intraventricular defibrillation.in: 3rd Defibrillation Conference, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IndianaSeptember 1979
- Defibrillation threshold energy and electrode size.in: 2nd Defibrillation Conference, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IndianaSeptember 1977
- A comparison of electrodes for Pervenous Defibrillation.in: Proceeding of the AAMI 12th Annual Meeting. 1976: 408
- Epicardial defibrillation with a permanent porous electrode.in: 17th Annual Meeting of Assn. for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI), San Francisco1982
- The Porous Surfaced electrode.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1979; 78: 281-291
- Epicardial defibrillation with a permanent porous electrode: A histopathological study.in: 4th Purdue Conference on Cardiac Defibrillation and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IndianaSeptember 1981
- The functions of the pericardium.J Physiol. 1898; 22: 43-48
- The normal pericardium.Am J Cardiol. 1970; 26: 455-465
☆Presented at the Fifth Purdue Conference on CPR and Defibrillation, West Lafayette, Indiana, September 25–26, 1984.