One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Fluid therapy in hemorrhagic shock.Am J Emerg Med. 1964; 88: 688-693
- The treatment of hemorrhagic shock.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1966; 122: 967-978
- Donor blood and isotonic salt solution.Arch Surg. 1963; 86: 869-873
- Advanced Trauma Life Support. American College of Surgeons, Chicago, IL1988: 59-73 ed 4.
- Oxygen supply to the tissues during limited normovolemic hemodilution.Res Exp Med. 1973; 159: 152-166
- Efficacy of buffered saline as the sole replacement fluid following acute measured hemorrhage in man.J Trauma. 1967; 7: 767-782
- Fluid resuscitation after an otherwise fatal hemorrhage. II. Colloid solutions.J Trauma. 1986; 26: 176-182
- Comparison of the relative effectiveness of whole transfusions and various types of fluid therapy in resuscitation.Crit Care Med. 1976; 4: 71-78
- A comparison of asanguineous fluids and whole blood in the treatment of hemorrhagic shock.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1969; 129: 1247-1257
- Rapid volume replacement for hypovolemic shock: A comparison of techniques and equipment.J Trauma. 1984; 24: 428-431
- Oxygen transport and consumption during acute hemodilution.Ann Surg. 1968; 168: 54-60
- Limits of non-colloid solution replacement in experimental hemorrhagic shock.Ann Surg. 1967; 165: 977-984
- The buffering capacity of crystalloid and colloid resuscitation solutions.Resuscitation. 1985; 12: 265-270
- Transfusion therapy: Blood and blood products.in: Roberts JR Hedges JR Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine. Saunders, Philadelphia, PA1991: 405
- High-flow infusion techniques.in: Roberts JR Hedges JR Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine. Saunders, Philadelphia, PA1991: 301-307
- Rapid fluid resuscitation with central venous catheters.Ann Emerg Med. 1983; 12: 149-152
- Rapid fluid replacement: A new methodology.Ann Emerg Med. 1984; 13: 97-100
- Rapid warming and infusion of packed red blood cells.Ann Emerg Med. 1986; 15: 907-910
- Studies on the hemodynamic importance of blood viscosity.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1965; 50: 658-668
- Blood viscosity as a determinant of regional blood flow.Arch Surg. 1964; 89: 783-796
- A new method for massive fluid resuscitation in the trauma patient.Anesth Analg. 1983; 62: 613-616
☆Presented at the annual meeting of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine held in Minneapolis, MN, May 1990.
☆☆This project was supported by the University of Cincinnati Department of Emergency Medicine Resident Research Fund.