One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- 1990 Annual Report of the American Association of Poison Control Centers National Data Collection System.Am J Emerg Med. 1991; 9: 461-509
- Coma in a child following use of isopropanol alcohol in sponging.J Pediatr. 1958; 53: 322-323
- Acute isopropyl alcohol intoxication—Diagnosis and management.Am J Med. 1983; 75: 680-686
- Isopropyl alcohol metabolism after acute intoxication in humans.J Anal Toxicol. 1981; 5: 110-112
- Pharmacokinetic analysis of a case of isopropanol intoxication.Clin Chem. 1985; 31: 326-328
- Isopropanol ingestion: Case report with pharmacokinetic analysis.Am J Emerg Med. 1989; 7: 297-299
- Isopropanol ingestion: A report of six episodes with isopropanol and acetone serum concentration time data.J Toxicol Clin Toxicol. 1991; 29: 11-21
- Isopropyl alcohol poisoning treated with hemodialysis: Kinetics of isopropyl alcohol and acetone removal.J Toxicol Clin Toxicol. 1982; 19: 265-271
- Ketone body transport in the human neonate and infant.J Clin Invest. 1986; 77: 42-48
- Study of ketone body kinetics in children by a combined perfusion of 13C and 2H3 tracers.Am J Physiol. 1987; 253: E496-E502
- Coma from alcohol sponging.J Am Coll Emerg Phys. 1977; 6: 165-167