One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- NCHS Advance Data, Vital and Health Statistics of the National Center for Health Statistics. Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, DCOctober 8, 1982 (No. 84) ed 4.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors.Hypertension. 1989; 13: I125-I130
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors and the allergist.Ann Allergy. 1990; 64: 503-506
- Clinical characteristics of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor induced angioedema.Ann Emerg Med. 1991; 20: 555-558
- Clinical profile of angioedema associated with angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition.JAMA. 1988; 260: 967-970
- Hereditary angioneurotic edema.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1962; 33: 316-319
- Angioedema related to angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1990; 102: 727
- Severe angioedema related to ACE inhibitors in patients with a history of idiopathic angioedema.JAMA. 1990; 264: 1287-1289
- Urticaria, angioedema and mediator release in humans in response to physical environmental stimuli.in: ed 4. Fed Proc. 36. 1977: 1736-1741
- Effects of intradermal bradykinin after inhibition of angiotensin converting enzyme.Br Med J. 1987; 294: 119-120
- Studies of the mechanism of angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor-associated angioedema: The effect of an ACE inhibitor on cutaneous responses to bradykinin, codeine, and histamine.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1990; 85: 856-858
- Robbins Pathologic Basis of Disease. Saunders, Philadelphia, PA1989: 54-57 ed 4.
- Conversion of angiotensin I to angiotensin II.Am J Med. 1976; 60: 749-759
- ‘Kinases’ in bradykinin, kallikiden, and kallikrein.in: Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology. vol 25. Springer-Verlag, Berlin1979: 427-487
- Pharmacology of bradykinin and related kinins.Pharmacol Rev. 1980; 32: 1-46
- Angioedema from ACE inhibitors: A cause of upper airway obstruction.Laryngoscope. 1990; 100: 1156-1160
- Severe angioedema after long term use of an ACE inhibitor.Ann Intern Med. 1990; 112: 312-313