One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- The evaluation of serodiagnostic tests for syphilis in the United States: Report of results.Vener Dis Inform. 1935; 16: 189-201
- Intrastate evaluation study of performance of serological tests for syphilis in Georgia.Vener Dis Inform. 1940; 21: 99-103
- Standards of performance in clinical laboratory diagnosis.Bull US Army Med Dept. 1949; 9: 799-815
- A study of the accuracy of chemical analysis in clinical laboratories.Am J Clin Pathol. 1947; 17: 853-861
- ed 4. Code of Federal Regulations: Public Health. US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC1987 (Title 42 Parts 74, 405, 1310 et seq, 405.1128 and 482.27)
- Halper HR Foster H Laboratory Regulations Manual. Aspen Systems, Rockville, MD1977
- Final Report on the Assessment of Clinical Laboratory Regulations.in: ed 4. National Technical Information Service publication 862104401/AS. US Department of Commerce, Springfield, IL1986
The Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988. Pub L 100–578 USC 42 § 263a
- Medicare, Medicaid and CLIA programs: Regulations implementing the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA '88).Federal Register. 1990; 55: 20896-20959
- Introductory Statistics. Wiley, New York, NY1985: 240-242 ed 4.