One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- An intracranial complication of nasogastric intubation.J Neurosurg. 1977; 47: 297-298
- Intracranial placement of a nasogastric tube.AJNR. 1989; 10: 443-444
- The successful surgical removal of intracranial nasogastric tubes.J Trauma. 1987; 27: 948-952
- Bouzarth: Intracranial nasogastric tube insertion.J Trauma. 1978; 18: 818-819