One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Translating guidelines into practice. A systematic review of theoretic concepts, practical experiences and research evidence in the adoption of clinical practice guidelines.CMAJ. 1997; 157: 408-416
- Diffusion of task force recommendations.J Intern Med. 1990; 5: S99-S103
- Decision rules for the use of radiography in acute ankle injuries. Refinement and prospective validation.JAMA. 1993; 269: 1127-1132
- Multicentre trial to introduce the Ottawa Ankle Rules for use of radiography in acute ankle injuries.BMJ. 1995; 311: 594-597
- Clinical prediction rules. A review and suggested modifications of methodological standards.JAMA. 1997; 277: 488-494
- A pooled analysis of the Ottawa Ankle Rules used on adults in the ED.Am J Emerg Med. 1998; 16: 564-567
- Validation of the Ottawa Ankle Rules. Experience at a community hospital.Can Fam Physician. 1997; 43: 459-465
- Implementation of the Ottawa Ankle Rules in France.JAMA. 1997; 277: 1935-1939
- Ankle radiograph utilization after learning a decision rule.Acad Emerg Med. 1997; 4: 776-779
- Implementation of the Ottawa Ankle Rules.JAMA. 1994; 271: 827-832
- Evaluation of patient satisfaction and outcomes after assessment for acute ankle injuries.Am J Emerg Med. 2002; 20: 18-22
- Use of radiography in acute knee injuries.Acad Emerg Med. 1995; 2: 966-973
- Prospective validation of a decision rule for the use of radiography in acute knee injuries.JAMA. 1996; 275: 611-612
- The Canadian C-Spine Rule for radiography in alert and stable trauma patients.JAMA. 2001; 286: 1841-1848
- No impact from active dissemination of the Ottawa Ankle Rules.CMAJ. 1999; 160: 1165-1168
- Why don’t physicians follow clinical practice guidelines? A framework for improvement.JAMA. 1999; 282: 1458-1465
- Emergency physicians’ attitudes toward and use of clinical decision rules for radiography.Acad Emerg Med. 1998; 5: 134-140
☆Supported by the Capital Health Authority, Alberta Medical Association (AMA) Clinical Practice Guideline Program, and the AMA-Medical Services Branch Grant Program. Dr Rowe is supported by the Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR; Ottawa, Ontario) as a Canada Research Chair.