One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Time delays to lytic therapy and outcome in 100 consecutive patients with a history suggestive of acute myocardial infarction in an area with access to a mobile coronary care unit.Eur Heart J. 1994; 15: 594-601
- Trauma care at mid-passage—a personal viewpoint. 1987 AAST Presidential Address.J Trauma. 1988; 28: 889-895
- Direct transport to tertiary trauma centers versus transfer from lower level facilities.J Trauma Inj Infect Crit Care. 1997; 43: 288-296
- Advanced life support.Prehospital and Disaster Medicine. 1998; 13: 69-79
- Influence pre-CPR conditions on EMS response times in circulatory arrest.Resuscitation. 1989; 17: 199-206
- PHTLS—Basic and Advanced Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support. 3rd ed. Mosby, New York1998
- Does out-of-hospital EMS time affect trauma survival?.Am J Emerg Med. 1995; 13: 133-135
- Treatment of ventricular fibrillation. Emergency medical technician defibrillation and paramedic services.JAMA. 1984; 251: 1723-1726
- Community cardiac awareness teaching in a rural area.Resuscitation. 1996; 33: 141-145
- Characteristics of midsized urban EMS systems.Ann Emerg Med. 1990; 19: 536-546
- Cardiac arrest in Stockholm with special reference to the ambulance organization.Acta Med Scand. 1987; 222: 117-122
- Trauma care systems.J Trauma. 1988; 28: 877-879
- Impact of on-site care, prehospital time, and level of in-hospital care on survival in severely injured patients.J Trauma. 1993; 34: 252-261
- GPS computer navigators to shorten EMS response and transport times.Am J Emerg Med. 2001; 19: 204-205
- Trauma care regionalization.J Trauma. 1999; 46: 565-579
☆Supported in part by grant 15/97 from the Israeli National Institute for Health Policy and Health Services Research.