One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Carbon monoxide poisoning.BMJ. 1988; 296: 77-78
- Methylene chloride poisoning.J Emerg Med. 1988; 6: 227-238
- Carbon monoxide poisoning at high altitudes.Am J Emerg Med. 1988; 6: 596-598
- Hyperbaric oxygen for acute carbon monoxide poisoning.N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 1057-1067
- Carbon monoxide anoxemia.Physiol Rev. 1940; 20: 313-344
- Carbon monoxide production from small stoves used for camping. Norwegian Defence Research Establishment. 1997 (FFI, Report, 1997, 04713)
- Effects of normobaric hypoxic confinement on visual and motor performance.Aviat Space Environ Med. 1997; 68: 985-992
- Mass carbon monoxide poisoning.Ann Emerg Med. 1982; 11: 393-399
- Occult carbon monoxide poisoning.West J Med. 1987; 146: 52-56
- Parbrook G.D Davis P.D Parbrook E.O Basic Physics and Measurement in Anaesthesia. Butterworth Heinemann, Oxford1992: 232-246
- Inhalation of products of combustion.Ann Emerg Med. 1983; 12: 628-632
- The relationship between exposure duration carboxyhaemoglobin, blood glucose, pyruvate and lactate and the severity of intoxitation in 39 cases of acute carbon monoxide poisoning in man.Arch Toxicol. 1985; 57: 196-199