One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Is it possible to safely triage callers to EMS dispatch centers to alternative resources?.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2003; 7: 368-374
- An emergency medical services program of alternate destination of patient care.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2002; 6: 309-314
- “Medical clearance” of psychiatric patients without medical complaints in the emergency department.J Emerg Med. 2000; 18: 173-176
- Can paramedics using guidelines accurately triage patients?.Ann Emerg Med. 2001; 38: 268-277
- Unrecognized medical emergencies admitted to psychiatric units.Am J Emerg Med. 2000; 18: 390-393
- Can paramedics accurately identify patients who do not require emergency department care?.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2002; 6: 387-390
- Can paramedics safely decide which patients do not need ambulance transport or emergency department care?.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2002; 6: 383-386
- Emergency physician practices and requirements regarding the medical screening examination of psychiatric patients.Acad Emerg Med. 2002; 9: 88-92
- Medical clearance and screening of psychiatric patients in the emergency department.Acad Emerg Med. 1997; 4: 124-128
- Medical clearance of psychiatric patients.Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2000; 18: 185,vii-198,vii
- Emergency medical evaluation of psychiatric patients.Ann Emerg Med. 1994; 23: 859-862
- Evidence-based evaluation of psychiatric patients.J Emerg Med. 2005; 28: 35-39
- Comparison of EPs' and psychiatrists' laboratory assessment of psychiatric patients.Am J Emerg Med. 2004; 22: 175-180
- A tool for the emergency medicine evaluation of psychiatric patients.Am J Emerg Med. 1996; 14: 329-333
- Psychiatric screening in the emergency department: its effect on physician behavior.Ann Emerg Med. 1989; 18: 875-880
- Prospective evaluation of emergency department medical clearance.Ann Emerg Med. 1994; 24: 672-677
- Improving the design of the assessment of emergency department patients at risk for self-harm.Ann Emerg Med. 2006; 48: 467-469
- Evaluation of routine screening physicals by emergency room personnel for an alcohol rehabilitation program.QRB Qual Rev Bull. 1985; 11: 275-276
- Emergency Medical Services Field Triage Protocols Accurately identify Patients for Direct Psychiatric Referral.Ann Emerg Med. 2002; 40: S54
☆Presented at the 2004 SAEM Conference in Orlando, Fla.