One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- High bronchoalveolar levels of tumor necrosis factor and its inhibitors, interleukin-1, interferon, and elastase, in patients with adult respiratory distress syndrome after trauma, shock, or sepsis.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1992; 145: 1016-1022
- The inflammatory basis of trauma/shock-associated multiple organ failure.Inflamm Res. 1998; 47: 201-210
- Kupffer cells and their mediators: the culprits in producing distant organ damage after trauma-hemorrhage.Am J Pathol. 2006; 169: 784-794
- Delayed fluid resuscitation in hemorrhagic shock induces proinflammatory cytokine response.Ann Emerg Med. 2007; 49: 37-44
- Improved survival with early fluid resuscitation following hemorrhagic shock.World J Surg. 2001; 25: 592-597
- The level of hypotension during hemorrhagic shock is a major determinant of the post-resuscitation systemic inflammatory response: an experimental study.BMC Physiology. 2008; 8: 15
- The origins of acupuncture.Acupunct Med. 2002; 20: 141
- An overview of acupuncture medicine.J Altern Complement Med. 2002; 8: 535-538
- Downregulation of electroacupuncture at ST36 on TNF-alpha in rats with ulcerative colitis.World J Gastroenterol. 2003; 9: 1028-1033
- Naloxone and electroacupuncture (EA) improve the immune function of traumatized rats.Sheng Li Xue Bao. 1998; 50: 636-642
- Effect of various acupuncture treatment protocols upon sepsis in Wistar rats.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2004; 1026: 251-256
- Electroacupuncture at ST-36 accelerates colonic motility and transit in freely moving conscious rats.Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2006; 290: G285-G292
- The cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway.Brain Behav Immun. 2005; 19: 493-499
- Acupuncture stimulation of ST36 (zusanli) attenuates acute renal but not hepatic injury in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated rats.Anesth Analg. 2007; 104: 646-654
- Effects of electro-acupuncturing zusanli points on levels of arterial blood-gas and lactate in hemorrhagic shock rats.Medical Journal of Wuhan University. 2005; 26: 369-372
- Foreign Languages Press, Beijing1997: 145385-145388 Chinese acupuncture and moxibustion.
- The Research Institute of Oriental Medicine, Inc., Seoul1987: 194-195 Oriental medicine series, vol. 2; acupuncture & moxibustion.
- Electro-acupuncture at acupoint ST36 reduces inflammation and regulates immune activity in collagen-induced arthritic mice.Evid Based Complement Altern Med. 2007; 4: 51-57
- The mechanism of immunomodulatory effect by electro-acupuncture in 2-4-dinitrophenylated keyhole limpet protein immunized mice.Journal of Korean Acupuncture and Moxibustion Society. 2005; 22: 23-35
- Efferent vagal fibre stimulation blunts nuclear factor-κB activation and protects against hypovolemic hemorrhagic shock.Circulation. 2003; 107: 1189-1194
- Vagus nerve stimulation attenuates the systemic inflammatory response to endotoxin.Nature. 2000; 405: 458-462
- Nicotinic acetylcholine receptor alpha7 subunit is an essential regulator of inflammation.Nature. 2003; 421: 384-388
- Neural mechanism of acupuncture-induced gastric relaxations in rats.Dig. Dis. Sci. 2003; 48: 59-68
- Effects of electroacupuncture on gastric myoelectric activity and substance P in the dorsal vagal complex of rats.Neurosci Lett. 2004; 356: 99
- Indirect calorimetry can be used to measure cardiac output in septic patients?.Acta Cir Bras. 2008; 23
☆This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant 200630672727), the Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province of China (grant 2004ABA161), and the Tackle Key Problems in Science and Technology of Hubei Province of China (grant 2007AA301B46).