One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Uncomplicated alcohol intoxication in the emergency department: an analysis of the National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey.Am J Med. 2004; 117: 863-867
- US emergency department visits for alcohol-related diseases and injuries between 1992 and 2000.Arch Intern Med. 2004; 164: 531-537
- Validation of triage criteria for deciding which apparently inebriated persons require emergency department care.Emerg Med J. 2010;
- McMillan stabilization pilot project: 6-month interim report.City and County of San Francisco, San Francisco (Calif)2004Accessed February 15, 2011)
- Impact of the San Diego serial inebriate program on use of emergency medical resources.Ann Emerg Med. 2006; 47: 328-336
- Community based programs for chronic inebriate as an alternative to the emergency department.Med Health R I. 2009; 92: 204-206
- Central city concern: 25 years of changing lives.Central City Concern, Portland2004
- Triage ability of emergency medical services providers and patient disposition: a prospective study.Prehosp Disaster Med. 1999; 14: 174-179
- Almeida County Behavioral Health Care Services. Oakland, CA.(Available at:)Accessed February 23, 2011)
- Reducing alcohol-related harm: the untapped potential of pre-hospital care workers.Int J Emerg Med. 2009; 2: 237-240
☆Sources of support: This work was supported in part by the Closing the Addiction Treatment Gap Initiative, Open Society Foundations (grant no. 20023067 ).