One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- United States emergency department visits for vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy, 1993-2003.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 198: 523.e1-523.e6
- A comparison of LMP-based and ultrasound-based estimates of gestational age using linked California livebirth and prenatal screening records.Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 2007; 21: 62-71
- Estimating the date of confinement: ultrasonographic biometry versus certain menstrual dates.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 174: 278-281
- Abdominal ultrasound examination in pregnant blunt trauma patients.J Trauma. 2001; 50 ([discussion 694]): 689-693
- Accuracy of emergency physicians using ultrasound to determine gestational age in pregnant women.Am J Emerg Med. 2010; 28: 834-838
- Fetal crown-rump length: reevaluation of relation to menstrual age (5-18 weeks) with high-resolution real-time US.Radiology. 1992; 182: 501-505
☆Equipment used: Sonosite M-turbo, Bothell Washington.