One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 2002 emergency department summary.Adv Data. 2004; 340: 1-34
- Determinants of outcome in patients with bacteraemic pneumococcal pneumonia: importance of early adequate treatment.Scand J Infect Dis. 2010; 42: 185-192
- Infectious Diseases Society of America/American Thoracic Society consensus guidelines on the management of community-acquired pneumonia in adults.Clin Infect Dis. 2007; 44: S27-S72
- The Canadian Bacterial Surveillance Network. Decreased susceptibility of Streptococcus pneumoniae to fluoroquinolones in Canada.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 233-239
- Antimicrobial use and antimicrobial resistance: a population perspective.Emerg Infect Dis. 2002; 8: 347-354
- Trends in antimicrobial drug prescribing among office-based physicians in the United States.JAMA. 1995; 273: 214-219
- Clinical mindfulness and patient safety.JAMA. 2010; 304: 2532-2533
- Glossary of terms for thoracic radiology: recommendations of the Nomenclature Committee of the Fleischner Society.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1984; 143: 509-517
- Glossary of terms for CT of the lungs: recommendations of the Nomenclature Committee of the Fleischner Society.Radiology. 1996; 200: 327-331
- Does this patient have community-acquired pneumonia? Diagnosing pneumonia by history and physical examination.JAMA. 1997; 278: 1440-1445
- Computed tomography in the management of chest infections: current status.Clin Infect Dis. 1996; 23: 232-240
- Radiation exposure at Chest CT: a statement of the Fleischner Society.Radiology. 2003; 228: 15-21
- High resolution computed tomography for the diagnosis of community-acquired pneumonia.Clin Infect Dis. 1998; 27: 358-363
- Clinical features from the history and physical examination that predict the presence or absence of pulmonary embolism in symptomatic emergency department patients: results of a prospective, multicenter study.Ann Emerg Med. 2010; 55: 307-315
- Prospective multicenter evaluation of pulmonary embolism rule-out criteria.J Thromb Haemost. 2008; 6: 772-780
- XU J, Burt CW. National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 2006 emergency department survey.Natl Health Stat Report. 2008; 7: 1-38
- Diagnostic value of chest radiographs in bedridden patients suspected of having pneumonia.Am J Med. 2012; 123: 88.e1-88.e6
- Chest radiograph vs computed tomography scan in the evaluation for pneumonia.J Emerg Med. 2009; 36: 266-270
- Pneumonia in febrile neutropenic patients and in bone marrow and blood stem-cell transplant recipients: use of high-resolution computed tomography.J Clin Oncol. 1999; 17: 796-805
☆Support: (1) Supported by the National Institutes of Health ( R41HL074415 , R42HL074415 , K23HL077404 and R01HL074384 ). (2) Supported by the Office of Academic Affiliations, Department of Veterans Affairs, VA National Quality Scholars Program with resources and the use of facilities at VA Tennessee Valley Healthcare System, Nashville, TN.