One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Porphyrias..Lancet. 2005; 365: 241-252
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome in a patient with acute intermittent porphyria.J Neurol. 2010; 257: 663-664
- Tachycardia and the neuropathy of porphyria.Lancet. 1968; 2: 708-710
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Case 20–2008. A 57-year-old woman with abdominal pain and weakness after gastric bypass surgery.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 2813-2825
- Acute porphyrias: pathogenesis of neurological manifestations.Semin Liver Dis. 1998; 18: 43-52
- Modern diagnosis and management of the porphyrias.Br J Haematol. 2006; 135: 281-292
- Autonomic neuropathy in acute intermittent porphyria.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1985; 48: 1025-1030
- Variegate porphyria presenting with acute autonomic dysfunction, intussusception and renal infarction.Scand J Gastroenterol. 2004; 39: 500-503
☆The author received no financial support.
☆☆The article had not been presented.