One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Epidemiology of eating disorders: incidence, prevalence and mortality rates.Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2012; 14: 406-414
- Near-total gastric necrosis caused by acute gastric dilatation.South Med J. 1988; 81: 515-517
- Gastric dilatation and necrosis in bulimia: a case report.Australas Radiol. 1992; 36: 75-76
- Case of bulimia nervosa presenting with acute, fatal abdominal distension.Lancet. 1985; 1: 822-823
- Hemodynamics of experimental acute gastric dilatation.Am J Surg. 1967; 113: 194-198
- Acute gastric dilatation after trauma.J Trauma. 1987; 27: 1113-1117
- The prevalence and correlates of eating disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication.Biol Psychiatry. 2007; 61: 348-358
- Gastrointestinal disturbances in anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa.Curr Drug Targets CNS Neurol Disord. 2003; 2: 1-9
☆All authors have substantially contributed to the conception, the design, and the acquisition of data of the article. They both drafted the article and revised it critically for important intellectual content. They gave their approval of the version to be published.