One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Hyperglycemic response to trauma in combat casualties.J Trauma. 1971; 11: 337-339
- The stress response to trauma and surgery.Br J Anaesth. 2000; 85: 109-117
- Injury severity scoring.in: Moore E.E. Feliciano D.V. Mattox K.L. Trauma. 5th ed. McGraw-Hill, New York2004: 87-91
- Admission hyperglycemia is predictive of outcome in critically ill trauma patients.J Trauma. 2005; 59: 80-83
- Acute glucose elevation is highly predictive of infection and outcome in critically injured trauma patients.Ann Surg. 2010; 252: 597-602
- Relationship of early hyperglycemia to mortality in trauma patients.J Trauma. 2004; 56: 1058-1062
- Triage hyperglycemia as a prognostic indicator of major trauma.J Trauma. 2010; 69: 41-45
- Harbingers of poor outcome the day after severe brain injury: hypothermia, hypoxia, and hypoperfusion.J Trauma. 2003; 54: 312-319
- Relationship between admission hyperglycemia and neurologic outcome of severely brain-injured patients.Ann Surg. 1989; 210: 466
- Persistent nonketotic hyperglycemia as a grave prognostic sign in head-injured patients.Crit Care Med. 1981; 9: 838-840
- Admission hyperglycemia is a reliable outcome predictor in children with severe traumatic brain injury.J Pediatr (Rio J). 2011; 87: 325-328
- Glucose as an adjunct triage tool to the Red Cross Wound Classification.J Trauma. 1996; 40: S144-S147
- Intensive insulin therapy in critically ill patients.N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 1359-1367
- Benefits and risks of tight glucose control in critically ill adults: a meta-analysis.JAMA. 2008; 300: 933-944
- Glucose in the ICU—evidence, guidelines, and outcomes.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 1259-1260
- Tight glycemic control in critically injured trauma patients.Ann Surg. 2007; 246: 605-610
Katzenell U, Yegorov Y, Tapia AL, et al. Triage in the military setting—the experience of IDF [Submitted].
☆Financial support: None.
☆☆Declaration of interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest. The authors alone are responsible for the content and writing of the paper.
★Not presented previously.