One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Occipital lobe epilepsy presenting as Charles Bonnet syndrome.Am J Emerg Med. 2012; 30: 2102.e5-2102.e6
- The Charles Bonnet syndrome: a large prospective study in The Netherlands. A study of the prevalence of the Charles Bonnet syndrome and associated factors in 500 patients attending the University Department of Ophthalmology at Nijmegen.Br J Psychiatry. 1995; 166: 254-257
- Charles Bonnet syndrome in Asian patients in a tertiary ophthalmic centre..Br J Ophthalmol. 2004; 88: 1325-1329
- Clinical evaluation of 14 patients with the Charles Bonnet Syndrome (isolated visual hallucinations).Compr Psychiatry. 1994; 35: 70-75
- The Charles Bonnet syndrome: a review.J Nerv Ment Dis. 1997; 185: 195-200
- Visual hallucinations during visual recovery after central retinal artery occlusion.Arch Neurol. 2006; 63: 598-600
- Dynamic changes in visual acuity as the pathophysiologic mechanism in Charles Bonnet syndrome(visual hallucinations).Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2006; 256: 62-63
- The Charles Bonnet syndrome: “phantom visual images”.Perception. 1991; 20: 809-825
- Charles Bonnet syndrome in children.J AAPOS. 1998; 2: 310-313
☆The authors have no financial or proprietary interests in the subject of this correspondence.