One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Anaphylactic shock due to kiwifruit.Am J Emerg Med. 2012; 30: 2096.e1-2096.e2
- Kiwi fruit allergy: a review.Pediatr Allergy Immunol. 2003; 14: 420-428
- Emergency treatment of anaphylactic reactions, guidelines for healthcare providers.(Available from:)www.resus.org.uk(Accessed on 20th November 2012)Date: 2008
- Epinephrine absorption in adults: intramuscular versus subcutaneous injection.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2001; 108: 871-873
- Mast cell beta2-adrenoceptors.Chem Immunol Allergy. 2005; 87: 145-153
- Anaphylaxis: lack of hospital doctors' knowledge of adrenaline (epinephrine) administration in adults could endanger patients' safety.Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol. 2012; 44: 122-127
- Doctors' knowledge of adrenaline (epinephrine) administration in anaphylaxis in adults is deficient: there is still need for significant improvement.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1744-1745
☆Financial support: Nil.
☆☆Conflict of interest: Nil.