One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Treatment for ST-elevation myocardial infarction—bronchoscopy.Am J Emerg Med. 2012; 30: 1660.e1-1660.e4
- ST-segment elevation in conditions other than acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2003; 349: 2128-2135
- Conditions mimicking acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction in patients referred for primary percutaneous coronary intervention.Neth Heart J. 2008; 16: 325-331
- False positive ST elevation in patients undergoing direct percutaneous coronary intervention-Abstract 1756.Circulation. 2006; 114: II_346
- Electrocardiographic changes in spontaneous pneumothorax.Int J Cardiol. 2011; 153: 78-80
- Reversible ST-segment elevation associated with atelectasis of the left lung.South Med J. 2005; 98: 950-952
- Hypoxia-reoxygenation triggers coronary vasospasm in isolated bovine coronary arteries via tyrosine nitration of prostacyclin synthase.J Exp Med. 1999; 190: 135-139
☆☆Conflict of interest—Nil.