One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Electronic health records—where's the beef?.EMA. 2011; 35 (Available at http://www.ccme.org/EMA/. Accessed October 9, 2012): 2
Bukata R. When evaluating EMR efficacy, where's the beef? Emergency Physicians Monthly, November 2012; 18–19.
- Time motion study in a pediatric emergency department before and after computer physician order entry.Ann Emerg Med. 2009; 53: 462-467
- Electronic medical records and the efficiency of hospital emergency departments.Med Care Res Rev. 2011; 68: 75-95
- Electronic health record use and the quality of ambulatory care in the United States.Arch Intern Med. 2007; 167: 1400-1405
- Electronic health records and clinical decision support systems: impact on national ambulatory care quality.Arch Intern Med. 2011; 171: 897-903
- Electronic health record adoption and quality improvement in US hospitals.Am J Manag Care. 2010; 16: 64-71
- Analyzing the impact of electronic charting on physician productivity and charge capture using statistical process control: a pilot study.Ann Emerg Med. 2012; 60: S14
- The impact of a health information exchange on the management of patients in an urban academic emergency department: an observational study and cost analysis.Ann Emerg Med. 2012; 60: S15
- The impact of electronic health record implementation on emergency department operations.Ann Emerg Med. 2012; 60: S25
- Effects of computerized provider order entry and nursing documentation on workflow.Acad Emerg Med. 2008; 15: 908-915
- Prospective, randomized trial of template-assisted versus undirected written recording of physician records in the emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 1999; 33: 500-509
- How do physicians and nurses spend their time in the emergency department?.Ann Emerg Med. 1998; 31: 87-91
- Implementing electronic health records in the emergency department.J Emerg Med. 2010; 38: 257-263
- JP Morgan Presentation 010713, 5.(Retrieved 5/13/13 from:)
- Focus on: the use of scribes in the emergency department.(ACEP [ACEP Website] Available at)Accessed November 25, 2012)
- Electronic medical records link to upcoding under fire.Ann Emerg Med. 2013; 61: 17A-19A
Solving the EMR Conundrum. MD News Special Pennsylvania Edition. 2013:42–44.
Bukata R. Less ‘art’, more evidence. Emergency Physicians Monthly. Dec. 2012; 32.
- Legal, ethical and financial dilemmas in electronic health record adoption and use.Pediatrics. 2011; 127: 1042-1047
Genes N, Baumlin K. Beware the data behind the data. Emergency Physicians Monthly, 2012.
- Medical malpractice liability in the age of electronic health records.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 2060-2067
- Working Safely with Video Display Terminals. US Department of Labor, OSHA.(Available at:)Accessed January 2, 2013)
- Impact of scribes on performance indicators in the emergency department.Acad Emerg Med. 2010; 17: 490-495
- Implementation of medical scribes in an academic emergency department: effect on emergency department throughput, clinical productivity, and emergency department physician professional fees.Ann Emerg Med. 2012; 60: S105