One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Myocardial infarction in adolescents.J Pediatr. 2007; 151: 150-154
- Fibromuscular dysplasia in living renal donors: Still a challenge to computed tomographic angiography.Eur J Radiol. 2010; 75: 67-71
- Arterial fibrodysplasia. histopathologic character and current etiologic concepts.Arch Surg. 1975; 110: 561-566
- Cardiac disease in pediatric patients presenting to a pediatric ED with chest pain.Am J Emerg Med. 2011; 29: 632-638
- Effectiveness of screening for life-threatening chest pain in children.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: e1062-e1068
- Etiology of chest pain in children and adolescents referred to cardiology clinic.WMJ. 2011; 110: 58-62
- Paramedic ability to recognize ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction on prehospital electrocardiograms.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2013; 17: 203-210
- Paramedic contact to balloon in less than 90 minutes: a successful strategy for ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction bypass to primary percutaneous coronary intervention in a Canadian emergency medical system.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2011; 15: 490-498
☆Declaration of interest. The authors report no conflicts of interest. the authors alone are responsible for the content and writing of the paper.