One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Description of a medium for isolating Anaerobiospirillum spp., a possible cause of zoonotic disease, from diarrheal feces and blood of humans and use of the medium in a survey of human, canine, and feline feces.J Clin Microbiol. 1990; 28: 1380-1384
- Occurrence and species level diagnostics of Campylobacter spp., enteric Helicobacter spp. and Anaerobiospirillum spp. in healthy and diarrheic dogs and cats.Vet Microbiol. 2008; 129: 304-314
- Anaerobiospirillum thomasii sp. nov., an anaerobic spiral bacterium isolated from the feces of cats and dogs and from diarrheal feces of humans, and emendation of the genus Anaerobiospirillum.Int J Syst Bacteriol. 1997; 47: 381-384
- Bloodstream infection with Anaerobiospirillum succiniciproducens: a potentially lethal infection.South Med J. 2011; 104: 205-214
- Anaerobiospirillum succiniciproducens bacteraemia in a patient with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.J Med Microbiol. 2009; 58: 142-143
- Anaerobiospirillum succiniciproducens septicemia.Rinsho Byori. 2007; 55: 930-935
- Three cases of Anaerobiospirillum succiniciproducens bacteremia confirmed by 16S rRNA gene sequencing.J Clin Microbiol. 1998; 36: 1209-1213
- Bacteremia with Anaerobiospirillum succiniciproducens.Rev Infect Dis. 1987; 9: 737-742
- Ultrastructural characterization of Anaerobiospirillum succiniciproducens and its differentiation from Campylobacter species.FEMS Microbiol Lett. 1999; 170: 83-88
- First report of treatment of Anaerobiospirillum succiniciproducens bloodstream infection with levofloxacin.J Clin Microbiol. 2010; 48: 1970-1973
- Anaerobiospirillum succiniciproducens septicaemia: important aspects of diagnosis and management.J Infect. 1998; 37: 68-70
☆Financial disclosure: The authors declare no inflict of interest.
☆☆Disclosure of conflicts of interest: None of the authors has any conflict of interest to disclose.
★Consent: Written informed consent was obtained from the patient for publication of this case report and any accompanying images.
★★Authors' contributions: TI and AM contributed to patient management. JM performed the microbiological culture and identification. RI drafted the initial manuscript. SN and NY critically reviewed the manuscript. All of the authors have provided written consent for publication.