One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Characteristics of stroke mechanisms in patients with medullary infarction.Eur J Neurol. 2012; 19: 1433-1439
- Pure lateral medullary infarction: clinical-radiological correlation of 130 acute, consecutive patients.Brain. 2003; 126: 1864-1872
- Clinical review of 37 patients with medullary infarction.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2012; 21: 594-599
- Misdiagnosis of acute peripheral vestibulopathy in central nervous ischemic infarction.Otol Neurotol. 2011; 32: 1518-1521
- Predictive value of the Cincinnati Prehospital Stroke Scale for identifying thrombolytic candidates in acute ischemic stroke.Am J Emerg Med. 2013; 31: 1699-1702
- Spontaneous nystagmus in dorsolateral medullary infarction indicates vestibular semicircular canal imbalance.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2005; 76: 88-94
- Stroke among patients with dizziness, vertigo, and imbalance in the emergency department: a population-based study.Stroke. 2006; 37: 2484-2487
- Pitfalls in the diagnosis of cerebellar infarction.Acad Emerg Med. 2007; 14: 63-68
- ED patients with vertigo: can we identify clinical factors associated with acute stroke?.Am J Emerg Med. 2012; 30: 587-591
- Lateral medullary syndrome: a diagnostic approach illustrated through case presentation and literature review.CJEM. 2013; 15: 1-7
☆Author contributions: Dr Chun-Hsiang Tseng: concept and drafting. Dr Wen-Yi Chiu: literature search, concept, drafting, and revision of article.
☆☆The authors report no disclosures relevant to the manuscript.
★The authors report no conflicts of interest relevant to the manuscript.