One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
Bort R, Ponsoda X, Jover R, et al. Diclofenac toxicity to hepatocytes: a role for drug metabolism in cell toxicity. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 1999;288:65–72.
- Diclofenac-associated hepatotoxicity: analysis of 180 cases reported to the Food and Drug Administration as adverse reactions.Hepatology. 1995; 22: 820-827
- Hypoxic brain damage after intramuscular self-injection of diclofenac for acute back pain.Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2001; 18: 763-765
- Pain reducing effect of parenteral paracetamol and diclofenac after septoplasty.Duzce Med J. 2010; 12: 42-47
- Adverse reactions to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Diclofenac compared with othernonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.Am J Med. 1986; 80: 70-80
Hadar A, Holcberg G, Mazor M. Anaphylactic shock after diclofenac sodium (Voltaren). Harefuah. 2000;138(3):211–212, 270.
- On the assessment of adverse drug reactions from spontaneous reporting systems: the influence of under-reporting on odds ratios.Stat Med. 2002 Jul 30; 21: 2027-2044
- Vasospastic angina induced by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.Clin Cardiol. 1997; 20: 656-658
- Ischemic stroke following an intramuscular injection of diclofenac: case report.Angiology. 1995; 46: 1145-1147
- Anaphylactic shock induced by diclofenac.Br Med J. 1983; 286: 1861
- Kounis syndrome resulting from anaphylaxis to diclofenac.İndian J Anaesth. 2013; 57: 282-284
- Pharmacocinetics and metabolism of the anti-inflammatory agent voltaren.Scan J Rheumatol. 1978; 22: 17-29
- World allergy organization guidelines for the assessment and management of anaphylaxis.World Allergy Organ J. 2011 Feb; 4: 13-37