One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Spinal hematoma: a literature survey with meta-analysis of 613 patients.Neurosurg Rev. 2003; 26: 50
- Preoperative neurological status in predicting surgical outcome of spinal epidural hematomas.Surg Neurol. 1981; 15: 389-401
- Recurrent spontaneous spinal epidural hematoma in a child: first case report.Pediatr Neurol. 2007; 36: 177-180
- Spontaneous spinal epidural hematoma in children.Pediatr Neurol. 1998; 19: 302-307
- Spontaneous spinal epidural hematoma: an uncommon presentation of a rare disease.Childs Nerv Syst. 2002; 18: 345-347
- Spontaneous cervical epidural hematoma. A consideration of etiology.J Neurosurg. 1984; 61: 143-148
- The spontaneous spinal epidural hematoma. A study of the etiology.J Neurol Sci. 1990 Sep; 98: 121-138
- Operative treatment of spontaneous spinal epidural hematomas: a study of the factors determining postoperative outcome.Neurosurgery. 1996; 39: 494-508
- Spinal hematoma: a literature survey with meta-analysis of 613 patients.Neurosurg Rev. 2003; 26: 1-49
☆We received no grant for this case.
☆☆There is no financial and intellectual conflict of interest.