One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Pathogenesis in acute aortic syndromes: aortic dissection, intramural hematoma, and penetrating atherosclerotic aortic ulcer.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2003; 181: 309-316
- Acute aortic syndrome.Heart. 2001; 85: 365-368
- Springer, Science, New York2007: 3-15 Aortic dissection and related syndromes.
- Penetrating atherosclerotic ulcers of the thoracic aorta: natural history and clinicopathologic correlations.Ann Vasc Surg. 1986; 1: 15-23
- Penetrating atherosclerotic aortic ulcer rupture causing a right hemothorax; a rare presentation of acute aortic syndrome.Am J Emerg Med. 2013; 31: 755.e5-755.e7
- Penetrating ulcer of the thoracic aorta: what is it? How do we recognize it? How do we manage it?.J Vasc surg. 1998; 27: 1006-1016