One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Videolaryngoscopes: do they truly have roles in difficult airways?.Anesthesiology. 2012; 116: 515-517
- Routine clinical practice effectiveness of the Glidescope in difficult airway management: an analysis of 2,004 Glidescope intubations, complications, and failures from two institutions.Anesthesiology. 2011; 114: 34-41
- Comparative effectiveness of the C-MAC video laryngoscope versus direct laryngoscopy in the setting of the predicted difficult airway.Anesthesiology. 2012; 116: 629-636
☆Authors' contribution: Conception and design, acquisition of data, or analysis and interpretation of data: Burçin Güvenç Yanık, Sadiye Yolcu, and İsmet Parlak; drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content: Gizem Aydınok, Serhat Akay, and Vermi Değerli; final approval of the version to be published: Sadiye Yolcu, Mucahit Kapçı, Önder Tomruk, Bülent Erdur, and İsmet Parlak.
☆☆All authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.