One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Liver injury following blunt abdominal trauma: a new mechanism-driven classification.Surg Today. 2014; 44: 241-246
- Examination of the role of abdominal computed tomography in the evaluation of victims of trauma with increased aspartate aminotransferase in the era of focused abdominal sonography for trauma.Surgery. 2002; 132: 642-646
- The role of elevated liver transaminase levels in children with blunt abdominal trauma.Injury. 2003; 34: 249-252
- Pediatric hepatic trauma: does clinical course support intensive care unit stay?.J Pediatr Surg. 1998; 33: 1459-1462
- Organ injury scaling: spleen and liver (1994 revision).J Trauma. 1995; 38: 323-324
- Management of liver trauma.Br J Surg. 1999; 86: 1121-1135
- Interventional techniques are useful adjuncts in nonoperative management of hepatic injuries.J Trauma. 1999; 46: 619-622
- Hepatic enzymes have a role in the diagnosis of hepatic injury after blunt abdominal trauma.Injury. 2009; 40: 978-983
- Elevated liver enzymes as a predictor of liver injury in stable blunt abdominal trauma patients: case report and systematic review of the literature.Can J Rural Med. 2006; 11: 283-287
- Evaluation of liver function tests in screening for intraabdominal injuries.Ann Emerg Med. 1991; 20: 838-841
- Blunt abdominal injury: serum ALT—a marker of liver injury and a guide to assessment of its severity.Injury. 2007; 38: 1069-1074
- Non-operative management of blunt hepatic injury in multiply injured adult patients.Surgeon. 2003; 1: 81-85
- Liver function tests in children with blunt abdominal traumas.Eur J Pediatr Surg. 2007; 17: 313-316
- Combination of white blood cell count with liver enzymes in the diagnosis of blunt liver laceration.Am J Emerg Med. 2010; 28: 1024-1029
- Role of elevated liver transaminase levels in the diagnosis of liver injury after blunt abdominal trauma.Exp Ther Med. 2012; 4: 255-260
- Autopsies and death certification in deaths due to blunt trauma: what are we missing?.Can J Surg. 2000; 43: 130-136
- Identification of children with intra-abdominal injuries after blunt trauma.Ann Emerg Med. 2002; 39: 500-508
☆The authors have no commercial associations or sources of support that might pose a conflict of interest.