One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- IOM Report: the future of emergency medicine in the United States health system.Acad Emerg Med. 2006; 13: 1081-1085
- National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 2010 Emergency Department Summary Tables.2010
- Outcomes and cost analysis of 3 operational models for rapid HIV testing services in an academic inner-city emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 2011; 58: S133-S139
- Emergency medicine resident attitudes and perceptions of HIV testing before and after a focused training program and testing implementation.Acad Emerg Med. 2009; 16: 1165-1173
- Novel emergency department registration kiosk for HIV screening increases engagement of high risk patients.J Telemed Telecare. 2014;
- Emergency severity index, version 4: implementation handbook.in: AHRQ publication no. 05-0046-2. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MDMay 2005
- The asthma kiosk: a patient-centered technology for collaborative decision support in the emergency.J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2004; 11: 458-468
- Streamlining HIV testing in the emergency department—leveraging kiosks to provide true universal screening: a usability study.Telemed E Health. 2014; 20: 122-127
- Sex by age by educational attainment for the population 18 years and over.2008
☆The authors do not have associations that might pose a potential conflict of interest.
☆☆Support was provided by Gilead Sciences, Inc.'s HIV FOCUS program. Hsieh, Rothman, and Gaydos are also supported by NIH U54EB007958.