One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Population estimates of sickle cell disease in the US.Am J Prev Med. 2010; 38: S512-S521
- The epidemiology and treatment of stroke in adults with sickle cell disease.Expert Rev Hematol. 2011; 4: 597-606
- Sensitivity of noncontrast computer tomography for the emergency department diagnosis of subarachnoid hemorrhage.Ann Emerg Med. 2008; 51: 697-703
- Acute isodense subdural hematomas: a problem in anemic patients.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1981; 136: 543-546
- Neurologic complications of sickle cell disease.Adv Pediatr. 1989; 36: 247-276
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage: epidemiology, diagnosis, management, and outcome.Stroke. 1985; 16: 591-594
- Subarachnnoid hemorhage without detectable aneurysm. A review of the causes.Stroke. 1993; 24: 1403-1409
- Cerebral aneurysm exclusion by CT angiography based on subarachnoid hemorrhage pattern: a retrospective study.BMC Neurol. 2011; 11 ([http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2377/11/8]): 8
- Comparison of the effects of radiographic contrast media on dehydration and filterability of red blood cells from donors homozygous for hemoglobin A or hemoglobin S.Am J Hematol. 2001; 68: 149-158
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage in sickle-cell disease.J Neurosurg. 1991; 75: 552-558
- Sickle cell disease in the emergency department: atypical complications and management.Clin Pediatr Emerg Med. 2011; 12: 202-212
☆☆Grant: National Institutes of Health P20 MD003383 .
★Conflicts of interest: All authors declare no conflicts of interest.