One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Anterior shoulder dislocations: beyond traction-countertraction.J Emerg Med. 2004; 27: 301-306
- A new drug free technique for reducing anterior shoulder dislocations.Emerg Med J. 2003; 15: 521-524
- Primary anterior shoulder dislocation.Harefuah. 2011; 150: 117-121
- On-field management of the acute anterior glenohumeral dislocation.Phys Sportsmed. 2011; 39: 151-162
- Effect of acupuncture treatment on chronic neck and shoulder pain in sedentary female workers: a 6-month and 3-year follow-up study.Pain. 2004; 109: 299-307
- Changes in pain and pressure pain sensitivity after manual treatment of active trigger points in patients with unilateral shoulder impingement: a case series.J Bodyw Mov Ther. 2011; 15: 399-404
- Controlled sedation with alphaxalone and alphadolone.Br Med J. 1974; 2: 656-659
- Complementary and alternative pain therapy in the emergency department.Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2005; 23: 529-549
- Acupuncture: review and analysis of reports on controlled clinical trials World Health Organization.[accessed on March 24, 2014])
- The mechanism of acupuncture and clinical applications.Int J Neurosci. 2006; 116: 115-125
- Can classical acupuncture points and trigger points be compared in the treatment of pain disorders? Birch's analysis revisited.J Altern Complement Med. 2008; 14: 353-359
- Trigger points and acupuncture points for pain: correlations and implications.Pain. 1977; 3: 3-23