One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Subungual hematoma: association with occult laceration requiring repair.Am J Emerg Med. 1987; 5 ([http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3593496. Accessed September 8, 2015]): 302-304
- Bacterial carriage by artificial versus natural nails.Am J Infect Control. 1989; 17: 340-344
- Effect of hand cleansing with antimicrobial soap or alcohol-based gel on microbial colonization of artificial fingernails worn by health care workers.Clin Infect Dis. 2001; 32: 367-372
- Prosthetic fingernails in the OR. A research study.AORN J. 1988; 47 (): 944-945
- Anatomy and physiology of the perionychium.Hand Clin. 2002; 18 ([v]): 553-559
- Management of simple nail bed lacerations and subungual hematomas in the emergency department.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2014; 30 ([quiz 746–748. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25275357. Accessed October 18, 2015]): 742-745
- Removal of UV Gel Manicure Coatings.[Accessed October 20, 2015])
- Technique: How to Remove Acrylics | Nailpro.[Accessed October 20, 2015])
- Comparison of nail bed repair versus nail trephination for subungual hematomas in children.J Hand Surg [Am]. 1999; 24 ([http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10584937. Accessed September 8, 2015]): 1166-1170
- Treatment of subungual hematomas with nail trephination: a prospective study.Am J Emerg Med. 1991; 9 ([http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2018587. Accessed September 8, 2015]): 209-210
- The management of the acute traumatic subungual haematoma: a systematic review.Hand Surg. 2012; 17 ([http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22351556. Accessed October 20, 2015]): 151-154
☆The authors have no financial disclosures.