One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Incidence, distribution, and prognostic impact of occluded culprit arteries among patients with non–ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes undergoing diagnostic angiography.Am Heart J. 2009; 157: 716-723
- Acute myocardial infarction due to left circumflex artery occlusion and significance of ST-segment elevation.Am J Cardiol. 2010; 106: 1081-1085
- Angiographic and clinical outcomes among patients with acute coronary syndromes presenting with isolated anterior ST-segment depression: a TRITON-TIMI 38 (Trial to Assess Improvement in Therapeutic Outcomes by Optimizing Platelet Inhibition With Prasugrel-Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction 38) substudy.J Am Coll Cardiol Intv. 2010; 3: 806-811
- Incidence, angiographic features and outcomes of patients presenting with subtle ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Am Heart J. 2014; 168: 884-890
- 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with non–ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 139-228
- ESC guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation: the task force for the management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 2999-3054
- Diagnostic capability and reproducibility of strain by Doppler and by speckle tracking in patients with acute myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol Img. 2009; 2: 24-33
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2013; 127: e362-e425
- STEMI and NSTEMI: are they so different? 1 year outcomes in acute myocardial infarction as defined by the ESC/ACC definition (the OPERA registry).Eur Heart J. 2007; 28: 1409-1417
- Acute coronary occlusion in non–ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome: outcome and early identification by strain echocardiography.Heart. 2010; 96: 1550-1556
- Strain echocardiography predicts acute coronary occlusion in patients with non–ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome.Eur J Echocardiogr. 2010; 11: 501-508
- Differentiation of pseudodyskinesis of inferior left ventricular wall from inferior myocardial infarction by assessment of regional myocardial strain using two-dimensional speckle tracking echocardiography.Int J Cardiol. 2011; 152: 362-368
- Strain and strain rate imaging by echocardiography—basic concepts and clinical applicability.Curr Cardiol Rev. 2009; 5: 133-148
- Myocardial mechanics: understanding and applying three-dimensional speckle tracking echocardiography in clinical practice.Echocardiography. 2012; 29: 861-872
- Regional myocardial systolic function during acute myocardial ischemia assessed by strain Doppler echocardiography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 726-730
- Noninvasive myocardial strain measurement by speckle tracking echocardiography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 789-793
- Myocardial strain by Doppler echocardiography: validation of a new method to quantify regional myocardial function.Circulation. 2000; 102: 1158-1164
☆Conflicts of interest: None to disclose.