One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Ultrasonography-guided peripheral intravenous access versus traditional approaches in patients with difficult intravenous access.Ann Emerg Med. 2005; 46: 456-461
- Ultrasound-guided brachial and basilic vein cannulation in emergency department patients with difficult intravenous access.Ann Emerg Med. 1999; 34: 711-714
- Ultrasound guided peripheral intravenous cannulation in emergency department patients with difficult IV access.Acad Emerg Med. 2004; 11: 581-582
- What you see (sonographically) is what you get: vein and patient characteristics associated with successful ultrasound-guided peripheral intravenous placement in patients with difficult access.Acad Emerg Med. 2009; 16: 1298-1303
- American college Of emergency physicians.Ann Emerg Med. 2009 Apr; 53: 550-570
☆There is no grant support or involvement.
☆☆There are no conflicts of interest.