One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- The management of oesophageal soft food bolus obstruction: a systematic review.Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 2011; 93: 441-444
- Myth: glucagon is an effective first-line therapy for esophageal foreign body impaction.Can J Emerg Med. 2009; 11: 169-171
- Effect of doses of glucagon used to treat food impaction on esophageal motor function of normal subjects.Dysphagia. 1999; 14: 27-30
- Effect of glucagon on esophageal motor function.Gastroenterology. 1975; 69: 160-165
- Safety of efficacy of glucagon for the relief of acute esophageal food impaction.Am J Health-Syst Pharm. 2012; 69: 573-577
- Glucagon for injection (rDNA origin) prescribing information.Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly Corporate Center, Indiana2005
- Effect of spasmolytic drugs on esophageal foreign bodies.Dysphagia. 1995; 10: 126-127
- Acute food bolus impaction etiology and management.J Laryngol Otol. 1997; 111: 1158-1161
- Glucagon use for esophageal coin dislodgement in children: a prospective, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Acad Emerg Med. 2001; 8: 200-203
- Glucagon for the relief of esophageal food impaction: does it really work?.Dig Dis Sci. 2006; 51: 1930-1933
- Assessment of the predictors of response to glucagon in the setting of acute esophageal food bolus impaction.Dysphagia. 2005; 19: 18-21
☆Source of support: none.
☆☆Prior presentations: none.