One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Ketamine/propofol admixture (ketofol) is associated with improved hemodynamics as an induction agent: a randomized, controlled trial.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2012; 73: 94-101
- Predictors of hypotension after induction of general anesthesia.Anesth Analg. 2005; 101 ([table of contents]): 622-628
- Emergency department hypotension predicts sudden unexpected in-hospital mortality: a prospective cohort study.Chest. 2006; 130: 941-946
- Inferior Vena cava displacement during respirophasic ultrasound imaging.Crit Ultrasound J. 2012; 4: 18
- Emergency department bedside ultrasonographic measurement of the caval index for noninvasive determination of low central venous pressure.Ann Emerg Med. 2010; 55: 290-295
- Ephedrine, dopamine, or dobutamine to treat hypotension with propofol during epidural anesthesia.Can J Anesth. 2000; : 237-241
- Venodilation Contributes to Propofol-Media ted hypotension in Humans.Anesth Analg. 1992; 74: 877-883
- Prophylaxis against the systemic hypotension induced by propofol during rapid-sequence intubation.Can J Anaesth. 1995; 42: 875-878
- Prevention of hypotension during propofol induction: a comparison of preloading with ringer lactate and intravenous ephedrine.J Evol Med Dent Sci. 2013; 2: 6640-6650
- Prospective evaluation of intravascular volume status in critically ill patients: does inferior vena cava collapsibility correlate with central venous pressure?.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2014; 76 ([discussion 963–4]): 956-963
☆Funding Sources/Disclosures: None.
☆☆Prior Presentations: Presented as preliminary results at the American College of Emergency Physicians Annual Conference, October 2014, Chicago, IL.